The digital marketing Miami landscape continues to evolve, and with it, we hone in on key trends to understand, master and incorporate them into marketing strategies for the remainder of 2017 and beginning of 2018.
Marketing intentions will remain relatively the same:
- Communicate a brand personality
- Sell a product or service
The way we anticipate consumer interaction will also stay largely the same:
- Become aware of the brand
- Like the brand
- Purchase the brand
- Become loyal to the brand
- Advocate for the brand
It is the tools we use to effectively achieve these goals that are shifting. In 2017 and 2018, we see the evolution of the digital revolution become permanent in the marketing strategy.
Key Digital Marketing Trends 2017 and 2018:
- Video marketing is your greatest asset; consumers prefer it, Google prioritizes it, and it has the potential to go viral. Keep production quality and clean, and keep imaginations rolling toward simple, hook-worthy video concepts.
- Merge new and old marketing authority. Find the balance between traditional, veteran marketers who know exactly how to sell products and young, budding talent with unprecedented marketing foresight.
- Use the tools social marketing provides on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat. A full spectrum of tools will make your online presence greater and reach farther.
- Digitize in-store efforts by integrating geo-location, push notifications and mobile offers. Tell the consumer exactly what they need as they pass by in the respective aisle.
Is your brand looking for more insight on the latest digital marketing trends?
Get in touch with our tech-savvy team at Rosy Strategies to make the most of your digital marketing efforts this year.