Meeting consumers on their turf (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) is imperative, and since it is necessary for brand growth, we tend to look at it as a chore. Nonsense. Not only is social media wildly fun, but it also doubles as an efficient and inexpensive way to grow your business. Use your social media to serve your company as much as it serves your consumers’ online habits!
Here’s how to boost shares and conversions on social media:
- Share as much as possible! Your content cannot be shared amongst consumers without first being shared by you. In order to reach as many consumers as possible during the day, it’s necessary to produce rich content often. Bring consumers with you everywhere you go- behind the scenes, editing, in the kitchen, on a quick errand across the city. Share, share, share!
- Invest in quality production equipment and professionals. The better the video quality, the higher the video ranks, the more views it gets and the more likely it is to go viral.
- Use a scheduler. A social media scheduling calendar will keep you on track, posting consistently and organized sufficiently.
- Tag relevant ambassadors, bloggers, partners, and loyalists. Make sure your advocates know they’re part of your brand.
- Share others’ content. This way, they’re directing their traffic to you to check out their piece; you’re offering your regular viewers something new, and you’re developing a new ambassador relationship.
- Write emotional headlines. Invest in research for winning headlines. The headlines we often assume will entice our readers commonly do not generate the most click-throughs.
- Find the right times to post. Run an analysis on when your target audience is active and post during those windows.
These are just the beginning of social media strategy insights and tips. To quench your lingering curiosities or concerns around your social media efforts, reach out to Rosy Strategies and get the social momentum that you’ve been dreaming of!